Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bear World

Okay, I know this is a little late, but here are some of our pictures from our trip to Bear World this Summer! We went over the 4th of July on our annual trip to Idaho Falls, ID. We also went up to West Yellowstone, and went floating down the Snake River ( Those Pictures to come!). We had so much fun! Clays sister and her family came with us this year!

This is some Elk that we got to see as we were driving thru Bear World


This is one of three Grizzly Bears that they have!

This is us on a Courator Tour that they do. They take you on this truck and give you a tray full of bread, donuts, and other treats for the bears, and you drive through and all the brown bears come running for the food! The kids loved it. Some of the bears even will wave and clap to get you to throw the food to them!


This is one of the brown bears waving to get food!


They also have a petting zoo there with lots of animals. This deer was hogging all of the food. Kayden, Kelsie and Macall loved being able to feed all the diffrent animals.





2 comments:

jaesi said...

Teshua!
Hi! that would be super awesome if I could borrow that infant seat, do you guys still live in washington?
A few days before we come I can have one of my sisters come and pick it up.

so good to see you on here. Your kids are such cuteness!
And I really like your background....Im usually not a fan of those but I really like yours :)

Teshua said...

Jaesi.. You are welcome to it. I will pull it out and get it ready for you. Yes, we still live in Washington. Just have them give me a call. My number is in the phone book!