Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Hair Cut!!

I went to Portland a couple of weekends ago, to a Fabric and Notions expo. Clay wasn't to excited about going, so he stayed home with the kids. It was a nice quite weekend with no kids. Thanks Clay!!! Anyways, while I was there I got a text from Clay with a picture of Kayden and his new hair cut!! A Mohawk!!! Clay said he just sat there and let him cut his hair. I couldn't believe that... usually I have to hold him down while Clay tries to cut it. When I got home I tried to get kayden to let me finish cutting it all off, but he said, "No mom, I like it." So the mohawk wins for now!!
I have to admit he does look pretty cute with it. I am a little bias though!

3 comments:

Tracy K said...

Haha. Cute. What a good sport you are!

How was the Fabric and Notions expo?

The Foisy's said...

Oh your kids are getting so big! I didn't know you quilt! I wish I knew how. i would love to do it. What an awesome talent. i love your blog it's so cute!

Linds said...

I love the new do! We did the mowhawk think over the summer!