Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Days...

Who would have thought that in a million years we would see this much snow in St. George Utah...Well thanks to a freek storm, we got about four inches at our house! When school was canceled today the kids and I decided that we would go out and play in the snow. The kids loved playing in it, we even built a snow family!!! I sure liked the snow alot more when I was a kid...Kayden and Kelsie would have played out there until their fingers fell off! Im glad it only last a couple of days!
Here is our Snow Family!

Kelsie and her snowgirl.


Kayden and his snowboy.



The two of them playing in the snow!!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tesh! I am happy you found my blog and we can stay in touch! :) I swear I want to move to St George SOOOOO bad! The weather in Idaho Falls is not always the funnest! Bry came home for New Year's with a tan and I wanted to cry! :) I can't believe how fast your kids are growing! And they are SOOOO stinking cute! :)

Krista and Byron said...

You did get snow, and more that a little sprinkle. Looks like lots of fun! We love getting to see every one through our blogs!

Tiffany said...

Hey I just found you through Janell then I saw you posted a comment and already had me as a friend ha ha I am slow.This is so fun since we only see each other like once a year it's nice to see recent pics all the time.

Taron Anderton Deeds said...

Hi....I had no idea that you had a blog (I obviously pay a lot of attention). You're family is so cute. My friend was in St. George when it snowed she said it was crazy. It looks like you guy had fun.