Sunday, May 3, 2009

Idols in Concert

On Friday night we took the kids to the Idols in concert out at Tuacahn. We went with my mom & Clays sister & brother in law. We didn't even know what Idols were going to be singing when we bought the tickets, so I was a little leary taking the kidos to the concert, but I figured that we would give it a go. When we finally found out who was going to be singing, I thought that it might not be that bad after all. It turned out to be a great concert! The kids even liked it. Gina Glocksen, Melinda Doolittle, Chikezie, & Phil Stacey were the ones to preform. The weather looked like rain, but by the time the concert started, it was perfect. All in all we had a great time!
This was the kids waiting until the concert started, Kayden kept asking where they were going to start singing.

Melinda Doolittle

Phil Stacey

Gina Glocksen

Chikezie


They all put on a great family Show!!






4 comments:

Taron Anderton Deeds said...

FUN!

wtgm3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wtgm3 said...

I do not understand why my original post was removed. I apologize for any possible violations. I just want to say that I appreciate the review of the concert, which included my favorite of season 6, Phil Stacey.

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic news!!!!

MELINDA DOOLITTLE IN HER FIRST-EVER NIGHTCLUB ENGAGEMENT

NOVEMBER 17 – 21, NEW YORK CITY

FEINSTEIN'S AT LOEWS REGENCY, the nightclub proclaimed "Best of New York" by New York Magazine, will debut MELINDA DOOLITTLE in her first-ever nightclub engagement from November 17 – 21. The “American Idol” finalist will perform an intimate evening of jazz standards, pop hits and Broadway classics, in addition to selections from her CD, Coming Back To You. All shows are at the Regency Hotel (540 Park Avenue at 61st Street). For ticket reservations and club information, please call (212) 339-4095 or visit feinsteinsatloewsregency.com and TicketWeb.com.