Friday, June 11, 2010

Catch up!!

Ya I know I have been a major slacker...but I'm going to try to keep this thing updated from now on!! It has been a year since i have blogged so here is a little update of what has been going on in our lives...

Clay got layed of from his job last April, but I'm glad to say that he has found another job. He is working at Pine View Middle School. Its not a dream job but it pays the bills & he likes the people he works with!!

Kelsie has been busy with dance & soccer. She does jazz, ballet, & hip hop. She is such a great dancer & keeps improving every day!

Kayden started preschool & is loving it. He wants to do hip-hop & soccer in the fall just like his big sister!

Me, well Ive just been busy being a mom! Lots of chasing kids around where they need to be & working on lots of quilts!! I am definitely blessed & couldn't ask for a better family!!

There will be lots more pictures to come as soon as I get them downloaded!!

No comments: