Monday, August 11, 2008

Family Reunion + Boat Races = 24 Hours of Driving!

We have been traveling a lot over the past two weeks. We went up to Springville the first weekend in August for my family reunion and then up to Idaho Falls the next weekend to watch my uncle and cousin race their boats on the Snake River! Who would have known that two kids in the car for 24 hours worth of driving would have gone so well! They were so good! Here are a few pictures from our trip!

Kayden and Kelsie got these guitars while we were up at the boat races, and they acted like they were playing them all day, it was so funny! :)

This is my cousin Steve racing his boat! Kayden loved watching the boats zoom by!!

This is my Kayden with Grandpa Snarr at our family Reunion. Grandpa is Kaydens best buddy!


My to Boys!!

Kayden and my dad! He loves to play with grandpa!

Kelsie and Mom!

2 comments:

jaesi said...

I love trips to see family!

And I decided I am just going to bring my infant seat with me. But thanks so much for offering yours. Your awesome.

Tracy K said...

Fun! I love to see kids with grandparents. :)