Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A few random happenings.....

Okay, I think that after this post I will be caught up on my post. There has just been alot going on this summer that I haven't had time to catch my breath! I just found some more picture that I wanted to share, so bare with me.

Kelsie and Kayden love going to the park and playing especially the ones with water.

We also got together with Stacie Haslem and her kids while they were here visiting. The girls were all into having their pictures taken!


Just hanging out at the water park!


This was at Kelsie's Hip Hop recital!

Kayden was so funny dancing to the music! He also loved Kelsie's hat. He cant wait until next year when he can do hip hop too.

This is a still frame of the dance she did, I will have to see if i can download the video. The dance was so cute!

Here is another on of her dance!


This is Kelsie and my cousin Cori at the 4th of July Parade in Idaho Falls!


Here is Kayden and his crazy uncle Justin!


Kelsie, Macee, Kayden, and Macall at the Parade in Idaho.




1 comment:

Tracy K said...

I can see so much of you and Stacie in your girls! So cute.

I'd love to hear more about your quilting business. One of these days, I want to do something like that.